Thursday, July 30, 2009

Start of new Blog !!

I got up some time ago. At five in the morning! I got up because I saw weird dreams and started feeling restless. I had slept at some time after three. And I am still restless, though not very sure why.

I decided to write a BLOG. I like blogs. I like what blogs have done to people. Made them write, think, show off, make friends and - write more. It's a good thing. So many brilliant writers seem to write exactly the way I'd want to.
So, I'm jealous. And finally brave enough to attempt it myself.

Before I blogged for first time in 2007 I was told I would find like minded friends via this thing called blogging. I do find interesting reactions to a question I have asked around – “So really, why do you blog?”. The one that intrigues me the most is – no answer, a posture of discomfort, with “why do you ask me” looks. Anyway.

Mail and blog both r now close friends of me, probably cause they never complain even i over use them. and we never try to understand each other so no problem of conflicts.

:-)

like everybody i love to receive mails. I know i wont get mails just because i expect them to come.but still my fingers keep pressing F5 just to see any new ones.
:-)

I typed. I deleted. I typed again. I deleted again. Nothing! It happens with everyone at times. Right? Say right. ?May be OR MAY BE not. The craziest blog till now at least. Something! Watever ~~

with few lines in my mind...

aaj dil mein blog likhne ka khayaal aaya;

aaj dil mein blog likhne ka khayaal aaya;

blog likhna shuru kiya to kuch samjha na aaya;

socha ki kya likhen;socha ki kya likhen;

to sochte sochte dimag mein aaya.;

ki puttar pichli rat tune KHANA nhi khaya.


Aah!! That was d reason...yes i shud mention I was on d fast last day,so not getting proper sleep empty stomach. i keep thez fasts once in a blue moon !!M taking a break now till I eat somthn n b back rite soon after smtime.
Meanwhile, I'll just press the button, and Publish and join the world of self-proclaimed authors.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home