Monday, August 3, 2009

I am leaving You!!

As I lie here cold, frigid from the lack of breath,

My people around stay, wondering upon me.

What was it that made me live?

What was it that kept me alive?

What was it that I lived for?

What was it that I lie dead for now?

Dear loved one,

I lived for the sake of living. But you made it worthwhile.

You have taught me a lesson or two in life.

You were a part of what made me want to live.

It was You who kept me alive.

Through happiness and sorrow, through highs and lows.

One moment it shattered. And God bless that moment-

The moment that made me realise that my life does nothing

But instil pain and sorrow.

Adieu my Love!

Shed not a tear, for its still aches me so.

Going away, bidding farewell,

I take with me all Your difficulties and sorrow

And leave You with all happiness and joy.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmm quite touchin....felt as if written fr sum1 who s missin frm ur lyf n u really wnt hr bck...it ws breathtakin...!!!

December 24, 2009 at 1:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home