Friday, July 31, 2009

My Spicy Beer

I think I finally found my beer. It is called Creek Chilli Beer. It combines the two loves of my life which are beer and spice. This is a spicy beer. I mean, it is actually spicy as in chili hot. The beer bottle itself contains a chili pepper hanging around in the beer like a drunken worm. I love the taste of this beer. Many a times have I wondered how to get drunk and satisfy the spice sensors on my tongue, both at the same time. I tried downing tequila shots followed by a spoonful of hot lime pickle, but it did not hit the spot as I had hoped. Something seemed to be amiss. But when I drank this beer, the spot that had not been previously hit was not just hit, but blown into shreds. This beer helped me achieve my objective of getting spicily drunk.
But anyways, the long and the short of it is that I liked this beer. Go get some and let me know if you like it too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home